The 10th Dairy Innovation Strategies conference is proud to be back! Equip yourself for the next 12 months by hearing about new trends in textures, flavours, product types, growth areas and understanding what it is that consumers really want.
Here are some of the highlights you can expect at the event:
- New Keynotes from Arla Foods and Oatly
- ING Senior Economist to address Net-zero strategies as a driver for innovation in the dairy industry
- TINE will deliver a case study on “Future Milk”- milk from a herd using Bovaer®
- Yakult to address probiotic dairy for healthy ageing
- Dutch Dairy Association will share key findings – Dairy’s role in a healthy and sustainable diets
- Panel discussion looking at Packaging and health claims – how consumers perceive these
- Panel discussion: Plant-based dairy – nutritional and functional benefits
- Danone shares unique insights – analysing how dairy affects immune health
- Nestlé MENA will discuss their new initiative – Nestlé Hatcher innovation platform
It’s an unmissable chance to connect with leading brands and explore how the industry can continue to strive for Dairy products both now and in the future! We have limited places available so to guarantee your place book your place today.
Join us in Copenhagen in April: register here to attend Dairy Innovation Strategies 2024.