The Low & No fever is picking up pace and fast. The evolution of the Low & No sector has been fascinating to across the whole beverage industry. We are set to see some of the most innovative creations to date as a result of increasing consumer demand and new disruptions to the traditional adult-drinking occasion. The opportunity in on and off trade is greater than ever and with increased competition from within the wider beverage industry, including spirits and alcoholic beverage producers ready to jump on board the wave of no and low, the sector is set to become one of the most exciting areas of the drinks industry in current times.
- Disrupting Innovative concepts - Looking at what’s happening in the Low & No space in terms of new products, portfolio expansion and trending ingredients
- Sensory and flavour appeal – Developing non-alcoholic alternatives that give adults the real spice and burn experience related to an ‘adult’ beverage
- Innovate or imitate - Understanding the key differentiators in messaging, branding and consumer engagement to ensure long term success
- Wellness, excitement and balance – Exploring factors that determine the increasing demand for no and low beyond the health-conscious consumer
- Keeping up with new consumer behaviours and lifestyle – Creating a strategy designed for longevity in a consumer market post covid
- On / Off Trade potential – Considering a retail strategy that encourages mainstream category development
An overview of Zones at DSEI 2021
This is a strategic event designed for those who have commercial or strategic responsibility.
The 2 days of conference will cover:
- Post-pandemic shopping: An insight into how Covid-19 has influenced consumer habits
- Educating the consumer – understanding how much your consumer understands about the benefits of low & no
- Launching a global brand and introducing your product in other countries
- Psychology of low and no – understanding the evolution of the drinking behaviour
- Regulation update: an overview of the current legal landscape
- Catching up with the rest – gaining buy-in for wine drinkers
Industry hubs at DSEI 2021
Attend this event to hear from some of the biggest and most innovative brands in your market. Learn what is round the corner in terms of future trends, NPD, product innovation and opportunities for growth.